Twinings of London English Breakfast Tea K-Cups for Keurig, 56 Count
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 5% on the Twinings of London English Breakfast Tea K-Cups for Keurig, 56 Count by Twinings at Ladiso. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Enjoy the smooth, full-bodied taste of this classic tea any time of the day. English Breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced
Enjoy the smooth, full-bodied taste of this classic tea any time of the day. English Breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics. Tea from Kenya and Malawi provides the briskness and coppery-red colour while this gives full body and flavour. The robustness from these regions is complemented by the softer and more subtle teas from China and Indonesia. The combination of these varieties yields a complex, full-bodied, lively cup of tea that is perfect at any time of day.
Features & Highlights
- FRESH FLAVOR: One box of 56 English Breakfast tea K-Cups. Fine black tea expertly selected from Kenya, Indonesia, Assam, Malawi and China. Using a Keurig Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavor.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA: English Breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twining's of London Tea.
|Manufacturer:||Twinings North America, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Twinings North America, Inc.|
|Studio:||Twinings North America, Inc.|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.79 x 7.52 x 7.52 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Twinings, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Caza Trail
mpn: 9683673, ean: 0070893029136,
At Caza Trail we make delicious single serve coffee and tea beverages that are compatible with your first generation Keurig K-Cup Brewer. Wherever fine coffee and tea is cultivated – that’s where we’re on the hunt! Our pursuit of the perfect cu...
By Coffee Bean Direct
mpn: ZQB-2285, ean: 0845183001105,
This is a unique Indonesian coffee, whose trees are actually transplants from the Jamaican Blue Mountain growing regions. The combination of the JBM trees and the unique Indonesian soil creates a coffee with a flavor somewhere in between. We roast th...
This divided dining plate looks like a regular dish, put its added features create a new an exciting place setting or kitchen serveware. This elegant plate features an oval design with a teak wood construct. Two divided compartments take this wooden ...
By Nectar of Life
Old Faithful Espresso Whole Bean Coffee Blend A South American & Indonesian Whole Bean, Gourmet Organic Coffee Blend From Nectar of Life. 100% Gourmet Organic Coffee. 100% Fair Trade Certified. 100% Arabica Coffee. FDA Registered. Gourmet Grade. Stri...
By For Five Coffee Roasters
100% Arabica Espresso blend - Asian, South American, African, our blends are component roasted and then blended.100% Arabica blend, robust and bold flavor with creamy finish. Average Shelf Life: 6-9 months . Roast profile: 4 of 5 . Origin: Africa, As...
We use high quality canvases which are designed specifically for canvas printing. Our canvas is a white semi-gloss artists canvas. We use latest HP Latex inks during printing process allowing our products to be fade resistant for up to 100 years. Can...
By Caribou Coffee
mpn: COMINHKG100763, ean: 0798493423337,
Caribou Blend is a smooth medium roast with balanced sweet spicy and berry notes plus a rich syrupy body and a bittersweet cocoa and cedar finish. The secret of this blend's relaxed complexity is the rich hearty Indonesian bean. Caribou Blend is an i...
By Luwak Star
Luwak coffee (or kopi luwak in Indonesian) is the rarest gourmet coffee in the world that originates from Indonesia. It is made of the sweetest coffee beans that have gone through a civet’s digestive tract. Our coffee beans are from civets that are...
By Fresh Roasted Coffee
mpn: FRC754, ean: 0639302736319,
Fresh Roasted Coffee Papua New Guinea Coffee Cupping Notes: Clean, Dark Chocolate, Cherry An Indonesian fan favorite, our Papua New Guinea is complex and rich with heavy notes of chocolate with a refreshing finish. Fresh Roasted Coffee The Fresh R...
By Volcanica Gourmet Coffee
Sulawesi Coffee Beans have a heavy body and creamy texture. Heavy-bodied with a low, balanced acidity This is a very rare coffee grown by the very old Toraja region coffee trees in the island of Sulawesi located in Indonesia. Many of these trees are ...