Stone Street Coffee Knee Buckling Espresso High Caffeine Whole Bean Coffee, 1 lb. Bag, Medium Dark Roast
Stone Street Coffee Knee Buckling Espresso High Caffeine Whole Bean Coffee, 1 lb. Bag, Medium Dark Roast by Stone Street Coffee at Ladiso. MPN: COMINHKG086606. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NO SLEEP 'TIL BROOKLYN!__________________________ Stone Street is a specialty roaster located in the heart of Brooklyn, NYC and we've been roasting
NO SLEEP 'TIL BROOKLYN!
Stone Street is a specialty roaster located in the heart of Brooklyn, NYC and we've been roasting delicious coffee since 2009
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR 'KNEE BUCKLING ESPRESSO' SIGNATURE WHOLE BEAN BLEND
- Who we are We are dedicated to the fine art of handcrafted coffees. We take pride in our ethical & intimate sourcing relationships with the best coffee farms and growing regions. We have perfected the roasting process over many years and we expertly develop each coffee's unique characteristics and full flavor profile.
- Who is it for? Coffee lovers who appreciate specialty-grade whole beans, well-balanced taste/roast profiles, & freshly roasted small batch quality
- Roast Level Medium - Dark Roast
- Flavor Qualities This one has a strong kick! High caffeine content, full of delicious body, develops a thick velvety rich crema
- 5-Bean Blend Uses beans from South America, Africa, Indonesia, & India to create a fragrant & strong cup.
- Perfect for A robust & strong shot to wake you up or for making espresso drinks (cappuccinos/lattes)
- Stand Up Pouch Packaging 3-Layer Natural Kraft + Foil Resealable 1 pound bag. Includes a one-way de-gassing valve to maintain freshness & aroma.
- Size 1 Pound Bag of Beans (fun fact: this gives you approx 65 cups of brewed coffee)
Features & Highlights
- FULL-BODIED MED-DARK STRONG ESPRESSO: Our "Knee Buckling Espresso" 5-Bean blend has been energizing New Yorkers with caffeine for years! This delicious & well-balanced espresso blend contains 100% Arabica beans. It is full of body with a thick velvety rich crema and unmistakable velvety elegance
- TASTING NOTES: Our signature 5-bean espresso blend uses beans from South America, Africa, Indonesia, & India to create a fragrant & strong cup. Makes a smooth straight shot and stands up deliciously to milk for a cappuccino or latte
- 1 LB RESEALABLE BAG: 3-Layer Natural Kraft + Foil Resealable large bag. Includes a one-way de-gassing valve to maintain freshness & aroma
- NO SLEEP 'TIL BROOKLYN: We're a 'Micro-Roasterie' roaster located in the heart of Brooklyn, NYC and we've been roasting delicious coffee since 2009.
- FRESH SPECIALTY MICRO-ROASTED COFFEE: We are dedicated to the fine art of handcrafted coffees. We only roast in small batches using state-of-the-art equipment so that we are able to expertly develop the flavor profile & unique characteristics of each coffee bean.
|Manufacturer:||Stone Street Coffee Company|
|Brand:||Stone Street Coffee|
|Publisher:||Stone Street Coffee Company|
|Studio:||Stone Street Coffee Company|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.7 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Stone Street Coffee, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Start your day with a cup of delicious PapaNicholas Coffee. Breakfast Blend is a mixture of coffees originating from Central America, Indonesia, and Africa. Coffees from Panama and Nicaragua provide light and sweet flavors blending with the intense b...
By Cameron's Coffee
Since 1978, Cameron's has been a name synonymous with specialty coffee rich in flavor, yet subtle and complex. We purchase our specialty grade, Arabica coffee beans from around the globe and "small batch" roast them to perfection in one of the finest...
By Blackwelder Coffee
A medium dark roast from Latin American and Indonesia beans for this sumptuous blend that is a rich, intense espresso, not bitter with a complex caramel flavor that is perfect for espresso shots and also holds up well in milk drinks. Our medium dark ...
By Stone Street Coffee
mpn: COMINHKG105377, ean: 0851145006293,
NO SLEEP 'TIL BROOKLYN!__________________________ Stone Street is a specialty roaster located in the heart of Brooklyn, NYC and we've been roasting delicious coffee since 2009 Who we are We are dedicated to the fine art of handcrafted coffees. We t...
By Java Planet
mpn: COMINHKG108805, ean: 0854166002602,
Sumatra, Whole Bean, Organic Arabica Gourmet Specialty Coffee Fresh Roasted by Java Planet Enhance your coffee experience now! - Love coffee, but unpleasant reactions prevent you from enjoying it? - Tired of bitter, over roasted, burnt coffee? - Is y...
By RhoadsRoast Coffees
The international coffees available in this listing are also shown on our other Amazon offerings which detail each coffee separately. These coffees represent a varietal of beans that offer a great representation of roasting and cupping tastes. Many c...
mpn: 455870-05325, ean: 0707004064457,
Their refreshing and invigorating flavor makes English breakfast one of the most popular black teas to drink at any time or occasion - not just for breakfast. It is a rich and satisfying robust tea carefully selected from five different regions of Ke...
By The Chosen Bean
The Sumatra Origin captures the wild taste of a jungle grown tropical Indonesian island. Sumatran coffee is earthy, deep, complex, and full-bodied that exhibits low-acidity smoothness and a touch of sweet chocolate. Sumatran coffee also is creamy, sw...
By Aroma Craft Coffee
Premium Bali Unroasted Green Coffee Beans Triple-Picked, Specialty Organic Bali Blue Moon Origin: Kintamani, Bali, Indonesia Process: Dry Altitudes: 1,200-1,600 meters Varietal: Bourbon, Typica, Catimor Cupping notes: Smooth body with chocolate flavo...
English Breakfast tea became something of a national drink when word got out that Queen Victoria was a fan; Walter Whittard was quick to follow suit, creating his own distinctive blend from a selection of different tea gardens in the West Java region...