NOVICA East Meets West Ceramic Coffee & Tea Sets, White, 2 oz, 'White Fish Legends' (Set for 2)
NOVICA East Meets West Ceramic Coffee & Tea Sets, White, 2 oz, 'White Fish Legends' (Set for 2) by NOVICA at Ladiso. MPN: 202185. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake
About this item: Swirling voluptuous fins, a beautiful white fish swims toward teatime. This teapot reflects the natural imagination of Tat Yan Soo, who crafts ceramics by hand before firing them to stoneware perfection. A crackled glaze accentuates marvelously executed textures, and the teapot features a rattan handle.
- Microwave safe
- Free of lead and toxins
- Features a crackled finish
About our Artist: As a lover of nature and avid gardener, Tat Yan Soo wanted to create designs that revolved around flora and fauna. He also loves to cook, so he strives to craft products that are decorative, functional and durable. The tableware he creates can be used to visually enhance the presentation of food and create a certain ambience. He uses only natural materials and the wares are high fired to ensure that every piece is food-safe. His designs are also microwave and dishwasher safe....
Features & Highlights
- Size: 5.75" H x 9.25" W x 6.25" D; Capacity: 2 oz.
- Authentic: an original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Certified: comes with an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- Exceptional Artisan Quality by Tat Yan Soo - crafted with care to be treasured for years to come.
- Product info: Stoneware ceramic, rattan handle
|Item Weight:||2.83 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.25 x 5.75 x 5.75 inches|
|Package Size:||12.99 x 9.45 x 9.45 inches|